Every woman wants her closet to be up-to-date and in line with the most recent fashion trends. Do you want to find the newest clothes online? Are you interested in the newest clothes that fit the style of today? Allriddy.com says it will have the latest styles at prices that are easy on the wallet.
Online fashion store has the best selection of trendy clothes for women and men, from winter collections to sweatshirts and from hot sales to new arrivals.
The store says that if you spend more than $79, shipping is free anywhere in the world. This includes orders from the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. But before you buy anything from Allriddy, you should read the reviews.
You might ask, “What is Allriddy?”
Allriddy.com is an online fashion store that sells the newest and most stylish clothes for both men and women. This store has a lot of fashion items, like sweatshirts, t-shirts, hot sales, and new items. The site says that orders over $79 will be sent anywhere in the world for free.
The website’s product categories are easy to use, and most of the products can be found right on the homepage. They also sell jewelry and other fashion items for women.
On their website, you can also find the most up-to-date fashion trends for clothing in 2022. But it’s important to know if Is Allriddy Legit scam or not before you go shopping.
- This site’s URL for the portal is https://www.allriddy.com/.
- T-shirts and sweatshirts, accessories, jewelry, and jewelry fall into these categories.
- Mode of Payment: We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Email Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no phone number.
- Address – not available
- The age of the domain is 1 year, 6 months, and 18 days. On file as of July 19, 2020
- Email Newsletter – Not available
- Policy on Shipping and Delivery: After you place an order, the items are sent out within 2 to 3 days. Depending on where you live, it can take anywhere from 10 to 25 days for a package to arrive. Due to COVID-19 rules, there could be a delay of up to seven days. Due to the Allriddy reviews, there are no delivery fees for orders of $79 or more.
- Policy on returns and refunds: You can exchange or return any order within 30 days of receiving it.
- You can ask to return the item through email. After it has been looked at, the refund will begin. It can take between 7 and 15 business days to get your money back.
Social Media Logos: The store has a Facebook page.
- Clothes that are in style right now
- Men’s and women’s fashion clothing
- Orders at Amazingly Low Prices
- All orders over $79 eligible for free shipping
- Available Return and Refund Policy
- We don’t give out the owner’s name or address.
- Amazing deals on a variety of products
Is Allriddy a scam or not?
Customers are asked to make sure the site is real before they put any money on it. From a review of Allriddy.com, the following facts were found.
- The site was first set up on July 19, 2020. At the moment, it is registered until July 19, 2022. The domain name will soon run out.
- It only has a 14% trust score, which means it is very risky.
42.6% of people say they trust the store. Alexa gives the site a rank of 2 843 443.
- We found two bad reviews of Allriddy on the internet and one bad video review.
- Even though the review on their social media pages isn’t good, it looks like the good reviews on their website were paid for.
- This site uses content from other websites that is protected by copyright laws.
- You can check the online address and information about the owner, but you can’t check the physical address.
- Even though the store uses social media, some people have said bad things about it.
- This website seems sketchy. So, you should be careful when you go shopping.
What are reviews from customers?
As we said above, there are a few customer reviews and comments. None of the Allriddy Reviews back up what the store says about itself. There are a lot of negative comments and feedback from customers.
Customers say that this website looks like it might be a scam. Some customers said that the clothes were cheap and didn’t look like what was shown on the website.