Fitness is the new buzz word for many, and a lot of people take great pains to achieve amazing fitness levels through rigorous exercise regimes and diet. People who aren’t into sports or professional bodybuilding, the everyday guy would just workout in gym, jog or go for a swim as a part of his fitness program. But the other aspects of the fitness totality are lacking and the full benefits of even Personal Training and exercising come to a naught.
Major lifestyle changes are required and it’s quite difficult if you have a very fast paced life. A lot of scheduling and a lot of self control are required. Once you get into a “healthy lifestyle habit” then it becomes a routine and you unconsciously stick to it, the initial months are difficult and temptation may stick its ugly head but perseverance pays.
A right partner may help you stay motivated and be helpful in strength training activity too. Find the sports in which you and your fitness partners are interested. Make sure, you guys explore and enjoy camping and sporting events too.
The ten week fitness challenge
- There are many fitness challenges doing the rounds and the number of days taken up varies. It’s up to the person who wants to take up the challenge and endure it out throughout the period with due care.
- These challenges help us who are couch potatoes to take up something and complete it. The ones already sweating it out will find this another goal post. These challenges last for short period there are lot of benefits. It helps for creating motivation to do something challenging.
- Bring like minded people together during the Personal Training sessions.
- Brings a change in lifestyle and making it more interesting from daily routines. You come out a better person.
- Like minded people form a support group and encourage each other, this motivation will push you to carry on. Doubts and queries get solved with discussion and mutual understanding of fitness challenges.
- The kind of workouts that fit into your fitness regime can be worked out, this cannot be done alone and customised to your fitness levels right to the beginner’s basics.
- You could begin with the 20 minute workouts in this challenge, as you work your way up. This will make your body get used to the grind. Initially it would be difficult to squeeze in the time but as you prioritise everything works out just fine.
- The challenge will uplift your energy levels throughout the day and this will help you work more or fit in other things that you would miss out.
- If you are looking for weight loss in this challenge, I think you will not get some dramatic result, it’s just the beginning, but this motivation will push you to continue and even work harder.
- The nutrition tables are available for the whole period (no. of days the challenge) will be, and if you continue with it, it sure going to reap good benefits to your body. Take the challenge and get cracking as you would not look back.