Monument Traders Alliance is a business that promises to provide traders with live advice, cooperation, education, and access to specialists in the financial markets in order to improve their trading performance and earnings. Is it truly beneficial to sign up? In this piece, I will evaluate Monument Traders Alliance fairly and objectively, based on my own experiences and findings.
What is Monument Traders Alliance and what does it offer to traders?
The Monument Traders Alliance is a platform for accessing real-time trading tips, group brainstorming, market education, and advice from industry professionals. Bill Poulos, a trader and instructor with over 40 years of expertise, started the company. He’s assisted by a group of analysts and traders who talk shop with MTA members about their findings and methods.
Following the advice of the experts, gaining insight from their analyses and explanations, working with other members, and making use of unique resources and tools are all ways in which the Monument Traders Alliance works towards its primary aim of helping traders make regular gains. Joining the Monument Traders Alliance has several perks, including those listed below.
- Live recommendations: Expert trading suggestions are provided in real time, with members receiving instantaneous notifications through email, text message, or app notification. Stock, option, future, FX, commodity, and cryptocurrency recommendations are all included. The entry price, stop loss, target price, risk-reward ratio, and justification for each trade are all provided.
- Collaboration: Members get access to a private chat room where they may ask questions, exchange ideas, receive comments, and learn from both other members and the experts. Experts oversee the chat area and provide insight and analysis throughout the trading day.
- Education: To further educate themselves, members have access to a wealth of resources on technical analysis, fundamental analysis, risk management, trading psychology, and more. Videos, articles, reports, webinars, podcasts, and ebooks are all part of the package. Members get access to live training courses hosted by industry professionals.
- Access to experts: Experts are available for members to contact through email or phone should they have any inquiries or concerns about their accounts or transactions. Members may count on individual attention and guidance from the staff of professionals as they pursue their trading objectives.
How to join Monument Traders Alliance and what are the different membership options available?
Visit the MTA homepage and fill out the short form with your name and email address to become a member. After registering, you’ll get an email with a link to choose your membership level.
Monument Traders Alliance offers two primary membership tiers: Standard and Premium. The annual fee for the Standard membership is $990, or $99 each month. It gives you access to everything described above, excluding direct phone support from specialists. Premium memberships may be purchased monthly for $199 or annually for $1,999. It gives you access to everything described above, including direct phone connection to specialists.
For $7, you may try out the service for a week. It gives you access to everything described above, excluding direct phone support from specialists. If you aren’t completely pleased with the service after the 7-day trial, you may cancel at any time. If you don’t cancel within 7 days, you’ll be charged for a full year of the Standard membership tier.
What are the results and testimonials from using the service?
Monument Traders Alliance claims on their website that they have assisted thousands of traders in making reliable profits by following their advice. Their suggestions, it is said, have a success record of over 80% and a ROI of over 300%. They further claim that, starting in 2019, their suggestions have been 10 times more profitable than the S&P 500 index.
These assertions, however, should be regarded with a grain of salt since they have not been independently confirmed by credible third parties. In addition, there is always the chance of losing money while trading, and previous success is no guarantee of future results. As a result, you shouldn’t take their word for it and should instead do your own research.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of Monument Traders Alliance?
Having used and researched Monument Traders Alliance, I have come to some conclusions on its advantages and disadvantages. To wit:
- Stocks, options, futures, currency, commodities, and digital currencies are just some of the markets they address. As a result, you’ll have greater leeway and freedom to do business as you see fit.
- There is a clear entry price, stop loss, target price, risk-reward ratio, and justification for each trade in their real-time recommendations. This will help you comprehend their deals and follow their reasoning.
- Through a secure messaging system, members may work together with one another and the experts. By connecting with other investors, you may learn from them, ask questions, and exchange information.
- For a fee, Premium users may contact specialists via email or phone. If you have any concerns or queries about your transactions or accounts, you may get in touch with the professionals directly this way.
- There is no proof or evidence of past success to back up their claims. Because of this, gauging their trustworthiness is difficult.
There is no provision for membership payments to be refunded or guaranteed. This implies that you have to pay ahead without any certainty of receiving your money back if you are not happy with the service.
Their suggestions are not accompanied by any risk management or portfolio allocation advice. You’ll need to weigh your risk tolerance, financial objectives, and other factors when determining the amount to put into each transaction and the overall composition of your portfolio.
Live chat and phone assistance are not available (for Standard members). Because of this, you must depend on email, which is sometimes inconveniently sluggish.
How does Monument Traders Alliance compare with other similar services in the market?
Trading suggestions, group work, learning resources, and introductions to industry pros are just some of the features offered by competing services. Motley Fool, Zacks, and Trade Ideas are just a few of the most well-known. Key differences between Monument Traders Alliance and various other services are highlighted below.
- Markets covered: Trading suggestions, group work, learning resources, and introductions to industry pros are just some of the features offered by competing services. Motley Fool, Zacks, and Trade Ideas are just a few of the most well-known. Key differences between Monument Traders Alliance and various other services are highlighted below.
- Recommendations frequency: Throughout the trading day, Monument Traders Alliance gives real-time suggestions. Depending on your chosen membership level, Motley Fool will provide suggestions either monthly or weekly. Depending on the chosen membership package, Zacks offers advice either once every week or once per day. Throughout the trading day, Trade Ideas offers real-time advice.
- Recommendations quality: Monument Traders Alliance’s live recommendations are high-quality since they provide the entry price, stop loss, target price, risk-reward ratio, and justification for every trade. Each trade advice from Motley Fool includes an entry price, an expected profit, and an explanation for making the trade. For each trade, Zacks suggests an entry price, a target price, and a rating. Each trade advice on Trade Ideas includes an entry price, stop loss, target price, and technique.
- Collaboration: The members of the Monument Traders Alliance may work together with the experts and other members in a secure chat room. Members of Motley Fool may share ideas and insights in a community forum. Zacks does not have a built-in capability for teamwork. Trade Ideas provides a real-time trading room where users may interact with one another and the platform’s professionals.
- Education: The library of Monument Traders Alliance has resources for learning about a wide range of trading-related subjects. The Motley Fool has compiled a wealth of information about investing, which can be accessed by their audience. Zacks offers its customers a wealth of resources for learning about stock research. Trade Ideas is an educational resource that offers a collection of resources on a wide range of trading-related subjects.
- Access to experts: Premium members of the Monument Traders Alliance get email and phone access to MTA professionals. Motley Fool’s access to specialists is limited to electronic correspondence. Expert advice is not available via Zacks. For a fee, Premium users of Trade Ideas may email or call in for advice from a team of specialists.
- Membership fees: The monthly fee for a Standard membership in the Monument Traders Alliance is $99, while the annual fee for a Premium membership is $1,999. The annual fee for a Stock Advisor membership at Motley Fool is $99, while the annual fee for a Rule Breakers membership is $1,499. Zacks’s Premium plan costs $49 per month or $399 per year, while the Ultimate plan costs $249 per month or $1,995 per year. The Standard membership fee at Trade Ideas is $118 per month ($1,068 annually), while the Premium membership fee is $228 per month ($2,268 annually).
There are benefits and drawbacks to using Monument Traders Alliance, just like any other service. Because of this, choose the finest solution for you requires thinking about your own requirements, tastes, objectives, and financial constraints.
What are some tips and best practices for getting the most out of Monument Traders Alliance?
Here are some suggestions for making the most of your membership in the Monument Traders Alliance:
- If you want to succeed in trading, you need listen to the advice of professionals and stick to their suggested entry price, stop loss, target price, risk-reward ratio, and justification for each transaction. Because of this, you won’t have to worry about passing up on lucrative possibilities or taking unwarranted risks.
- Spread your investments throughout various markets, industries, and tactics. You will be protected from market swings and given a better chance of success.
Position size, stop loss orders, tail stops, and profit goals may help you manage your risk. You may safeguard your investment and secure your earnings in this way.
- Read up on the latest happenings in the markets, since they may have an impact on your investments. This will allow you to adapt your transactions to the ever-changing market circumstances.
- Experts and other members make their knowledge available via several mediums, including video, written content, webinars, podcasts, a chat room, and even email and phone support (for Premium members). Your expertise and understanding in trading will grow thanks to this.
To sum up, Monument Traders Alliance is a platform that provides real-time trading guidance, teamwork, insight, and knowledge from industry leaders. When compared to other services in the same niche, it has certain advantages and disadvantages. If you’re seeking for guidance from seasoned traders and instructors to improve your trading performance and bottom line, membership may be a good investment.
You should conduct your own study and be aware of the potential downsides of trading before acting on anybody else’s advice. Before deciding on a service, you should evaluate how well it fits your requirements, preferences, objectives, and budget.