Do you want a free tablet that can help you learn new things, stay in touch with loved ones, and advance in your career? Assurance Wireless, a part of the government Lifeline Assistance programme, gives qualifying individuals free wireless services and equipment, including tablets, provided they meet certain income requirements. In this post, we’ll explain how to join Assurance Wireless’s tablet giveaway and reap the program’s additional perks.
The following are the requirements to qualify for an Assurance Wireless tablet giveaway:
- As of right now, Assurance Wireless is available in 41 states including DC. Assurance Wireless’s website will let you know whether the service is available in your area.
- Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Programme (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Tribal Programmes, and others are all examples of government assistance programmes that meet the requirements. Your income must be at or below 135% or 150% of the federal poverty limits, whichever is lower, to qualify based on income alone.
- You may get free monthly data, unlimited texts, and free monthly minutes when you sign up for a new customer plan with Assurance Wireless. To get a free tablet, current customers must switch to a plan that costs $30 or more per month.
Assurance Wireless offers free tablets to those who qualify and submit an application online or over the phone. The procedures for both approaches are as follows:
- Online application: You may apply for service with Assurance Wireless online by visiting their website and entering your zip code. The next step is to provide your identifying information including name, address, birthday, and SSN. Following this, you’ll be asked to verify your income or choose the government assistance programme in which you participate. The next step is to agree to the terms and conditions and pick the free tablet option. Last but not least, you must submit your application and await confirmation.
- Phone application: For assistance with your Assurance Wireless phone service application, please contact their toll-free customer support line at 1-888-321-5880. Your name, address, birthday, and Social Security number are required pieces of information. Following this, you’ll be asked to verify your income or choose the government assistance programme in which you participate. After that, all you need to do to get your hands on a free tablet is make a formal request and accept the terms and conditions. And then you only wait for confirmation after submitting your application.
You’ll need to provide evidence of enrolment in a government assistance programme or proof of income to use either approach. These files may be sent, emailed, or uploaded to a secure server. Your free tablet will be sent to you through regular mail within 7-10 business days after your application has been accepted.
Assurance Wireless provides a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) as their tablet of choice. The following are some of its features:
- Length: 8 inches
- Image Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Power source: 5100 mAh
- Cameras: 8 megapixel back and 2 megapixel front
- Black, metal chassis with a streamlined design.
- Version 9 of Android as the OS
Assurance Wireless subscription, which is included with the tablet, provides 10 GB of monthly data, unlimited text messages, and 350 minutes of monthly phone time at no additional cost. The tablet enables you to surf the web, check your email, and get programmes from the Google Play Store. Wi-Fi Calling and other Voice over IP (VoIP) services, such as Skype and WhatsApp, allow you to make phone calls from the tablet.
Assurance Wireless’ Affordable Connectivity Programme (ACP) has more perks than only the free tablet. Low-income families who qualify for the ACP may save money on broadband internet service and gadgets by taking advantage of the program’s monthly discount. These features are available for phone or web-based applications. Benefits and qualifications for participation are detailed below.
- To be eligible, you must either meet the income requirements listed above or be registered in a government assistance programme that meets those requirements. You also can’t have had a device discount in the last year from any other Lifeline service.
- You may save up to $30 per month on your broadband subscription, and up to $100 on a laptop, desktop, or tablet computer all at once.
Assurance Wireless is a fantastic choice for low-income families that are interested in receiving a free tablet and other perks. The tablet will facilitate your use of the internet, your interaction with loved ones, and your education. You may apply for a free tablet from Assurance Wireless if you satisfy the requirements, provide the requested documentation, and finish the application procedure online or over the phone. As part of the ACP, you are also eligible to get savings on broadband services and internet-enabled devices. Don’t wait if you meet the requirements to apply for an Assurance Wireless tablet for free. You may contact Assurance Wireless at 1-888-321-5880, or you can get more information on their website.
You Can Also Read Here What is the TellHappyStar.com Survey and Why You Should Take It