Fortnite is one of the most popular video games, and its players have stuck with it for a while.
There’s no doubt that Fortnite gives gamers a lot of adventure and excitement. However, in the last few seasons, Epic Games has made the XP reward system much more limited.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 is no different. Even though gamers have asked for the XP system to be made better more than once, no one has paid attention.
Since Creative Map XP glitches are available, gamers have been able to grind without too much trouble.
With Creative Map XP solutions, players have been able to solve some of the game’s biggest problems.
Several bonus rewards of around 1,000,000 XP per minute are given when the glitch is triggered, but players have to think hard to figure out what it is.
So, the community has taken different steps to make XP as good as it can be. Even though there is enough time to get to level 200 in the Battle Pass, not everyone wants to play matches over and over again.
Based on what the community talked about above, here are the four best Fortnite XP maps that you can play right now.
Top 4 Best Fortnite XP Maps
1. Free-for-All with All Weapons:
For players to use this map, they need to enter the code 0634-8919-1438. Once done, Follow the steps listed below to get AFK XP:
- Jump off the ramp and into the small box at the bottom.
- Once you’re inside, use the “XP Shop” button to look around.
- Players will go to a different room.
- Check out the “AFX XP” button once you’re inside.
- Look around the AFX XP, then go into a room with a Durr Burger Head.
- Turn left when you walk into the room and head toward the corner of the wall.
- Use the secret button to get a higher level and to unlock the bonus quickly after the timer runs out.
2.1v1 with All Weapons (Latest) :
The new code that players need to use is 2746-5421-3497. When you’re ready to use this map, follow the steps below:
- Get on top of the vault at the edge of the map by using the Grappler or building.
- Build a floor at ground level behind the vault.
- Start getting XP by using any emote.
- Now, to get the most XP, walk toward the other end of the map where there is a picture of Renegade Raider.
- Move carefully behind the picture and look down to find a button you can press to get more XP.
3.1v1 Mythic Build Fights:
This map has two different ways to earn XP. The first one is slow, but the second one gets faster as time goes on. To go to the map, enter this code (5252-1751-0646). Here’s what you need to do to start getting XP:
- Once you’re inside, go down the line of vending machines until you see the one that gives out the Grappler.
- Paste the code, and then walk carefully along the corner of the map.
- To start getting XP, you need to press the secret button.
- Go back and go to the vending machine where Pulse Assault Rifles are sold.
- Build a floor behind it and look behind the second Vending Machine in the row to find a secret button.
- You can interact with it to earn XPs faster.
4.Smooth 1v1 Build Fights:
So far, the Smooth 1v1 Build Fights Fortnite XP map is one of the best in the game. However, using it requires a little amount of talent. Enter this code (2548-3248-3196) to get started, and then follow the steps below:
- Find the whiteboard with the word “XP” written on it.
- Next to it will be a button that says “XP Shop.”
- Use it to get into the new area.
- Turn right when you get inside and go into the room with the Tomato head.
- On the wall to the right, there will be a button that says “AFK XP.”
- Look around and run to the other side of the room.
- Just before you get to the ad for the Boom Sniper Rifle, stop.
- Climb onto the floor that you can’t see.
- In the corner, look up to the roof to find a hidden button.
- Interact with everything in the room, and after a five-minute countdown, your XP will go up and your speed will pick up.
Fortnite is without a doubt one of the most popular video games and has a lot of fans. The Fortnite XP Maps make it even more exciting for the players to play.
In this blog, we talked about the best Fortnite XP maps that can help you get more out of the game. The above-mentioned Fortnite maps will cut down on glitches and lags, speed up the XP experience, and give players the best possible gaming experience.
Don’t forget to look through the blogs brought to you by BrightChamps to learn more about Fortnite and other related topics!
With the goal of filling in the gaps left by traditional education, we’re teaching kids important future skills like coding and money management through courses designed just for them and taught by some of the best minds in the world from places like IITs and IIMs.